Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wie spät ist es?

Guten abend!

Two days into my German intensive course and I am feeling great! The vocabulary is coming back slowly but surely! I am so thankful for having already taken two courses in it. Speaking french has also been a great asset in re-learning German because I realize that if the word isn't close in English, sometimes it is helpful to think of the French word. Obviously that is not always the case, but when it happens I get pretty excited.

Köln is a very beautiful city. I am so thankful for being here. I have been able to relax a little bit and get back into a routine (Something that often disappears when you are on the road). I went for a gorgeous run today in a massive park that even had a zoo in it. I was shocked when the goats crossed in front of me. Very cool.

The food here is so much healthier it seems. I know people assume Germany is just bratwurst und brot, but the food in general has less sodium and preservatives. Last night we had a bbq (grillabend) with steaks, corn and salad. The milk products are also quite extraordinary here as well. mmm.

Anyway, I have my first couple of auditions scheduled and am very much looking forward to it. It has been nice to have a couple of days off, but when you aren't performing you start to get the itch. I have a new photos from the Marmande Competition I will post here :)

Tchüß!!

Suzanne




No comments:

Post a Comment