Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Let the season begin!

Well I have been in Europe for almost Four Weeks. (wow!) I can't believe that myself!

I have taken two and a half weeks of Intensive German Courses and am now ready for the audition season to begin. My Agents are wonderful and are working very hard to make this a profitable Audition tour. My next audition is in about two weeks (unless something comes up at the last minute).

Within these two weeks I will be recording a DVD for promotional purposes (Just a few arias and songs) and brushing up some arias.

I am so thankful for such wonderful people here in Germany who have been supporting me. Jamie Vande and Konrad Machill, you are both saints in my book! It has been so lovely being in Cologne and having a warm home to return to.

I now have a German and French Biography and CV and I am feeling very international!

I recently picked up some pictures from the Merola Season and I will make a post with some of my favorite very soon!

Tschüß!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment