Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bordeaux, Marmande, Paris, Koln in 24 hours?

Well I did the Semi-final round of the Marmande International Singing competition and had a blast. I sang Queen in the first round and then Doll in the Second. Both went very well and I am pleased.

I have met some wonderful people here- hopefully some life-long friends :) I am getting excited to head off to Köln tomorrow. I am so lucky that I have met some wonderful people to help me make this audition tour possible. You know who you are... THANK YOU!!

So, I went on a little trip to Bordeaux today... wow that city is gorgeous. I had a wonderful time checking out the sites and then came back to hear the finale of the competition. My favourite part was the cocktail after the finale. I got to chat with the jury and get their opinions. That is always a very interesting situation. :)

Ich gehe auf Deutschland am morgen!! (I know I need to work on my german)

Adieu France.

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment