Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What does one do AFTER Merola?

Well...

The question is endless and it varies from exciting to scary! (In my own case at least)....

I am packing up, and shipping out of Montreal, out of Canada, out of North America for a little European tour. I will be doing competitions, auditions and language training. What better to do all of this than by indulging the language and culture of Opera.

I start my journey by flying into Toulouse. Ah mes amis!!! J'ai hâte de visiter en France parce que ce fois je suis bilingue! I stay in France for a while and then head to Germany where I will work on my German and get ready for audition season to start. Down. Set. HUT!

I want to wish all of my fellow Merolini's luck in the tortuous wait to find out about Adler Fellowships... what a stressful thing to think about- Its better just to not! It is not something predictable. Having been through it once, I promise you.

Back to the three P's" Packing, Planning and Prepping!

Signing out,

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment