Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2012

Grande finale countdown!

Morning!

The last big event of The Merola season of 2012 is now only 8 days away! I can't believe it! I feel like this summer always leads up to this point, but when we arrived here (June 1st) It seemed off in the far distance.

This also means that I leave for Europe in... 2 weeks... oh my gosh!!

Anyway, one thing at a time!... Today is audition day for the Schwabacher Debut Rectial series.. :)

As for grande finale... I am so excited to sing the Arabella duet with Aviva Fortunata and then I am also in a Semele scene as well as a Alceste scene and the finale. We are going to be very busy and that is very fun because any chance to stand on that War Memorial Opera stage I will do it!

Count down is on! I love it!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment