Total Pageviews

Monday, April 29, 2013

Fun, non-singing news!

How is it April 30th already?

Well life has its way of speeding up and slowing down on us at different times.

I am running off to New York tomorrow for an audition and coachings, rushing back for some teaching and then heading right back down and then off to Paris. May is a little crazy, but I am looking forward to the excitement that brings.

I am excited to head back to one of my favourite cities (New York) and hopefully spending as much time in the Central Park as possible.

As for the non-singing news, last night I decided to start training for the "Tough Mudder" competition. I was looking for a fitness goal and a friend suggested this one! Here we go. I have a little over nine weeks to get into top shape. Wish me luck! Happy MAY!

http://toughmudder.com


No comments:

Post a Comment