Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Loving the UK

Hello mates!

I have had a lovely quick trip from Leipzig-Paris-London Oct 17-19th and now I am enjoying London a bit! I have to say this is the most "at home" I have felt in a while. 

Sometimes on the road we get a little lonely and that is normal. I guess it is just nice to have some reminders of what life at home is like. My two favourite things that remind me of home: Netflix!! and I can use my visa everywhere.

I know what you are probably thinking is "If you are in London, why are you on Netflix?" but when you are prepping for auditions, its not ideal to be out until all hours, so last night I came home and enjoyed a good romantic comedy!

I will also take a trip up to Edinburgh for a couple of days! I figure, if I am here, why not go all out :D

I love Europe!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment