Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Final Dress! My favourite!

Rise and shine... 

When I get excited, or nervous for that matter, I often wake up very early. Today is no exception. I woke up at 6am but I am okay with it, because I often get some of my best work done in the morning. 

Today our Final Dress rehearsal of Postcard from Morocco is at 2pm! I am looking forward to it. Last night we had our Orchestra run-through and now we are "pumped up" and ready to go! It is one of my most rewarding operas that I have worked on. It was completely an ensemble piece where we all collaborated to achieve the final product. It is 90 minutes of pure concentration. I even get to some sort of meditative state which is very exciting to think that is possible during an opera.

I hope that everyone enjoys!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment