Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rehearsals, Lessons, Coachings

Wow. wow. WOW!

I have had some seriously life changing lessons, coachings and rehearsals this week. I had my wonderful coaching on breathing with Deb Birnbaum... I am carrying around a straw for the next two months, as that was just incredible!!

I had a lesson with Sanford Sylvan. That man is a genius! I was slightly vocally tired, but it didn't change a thing, as he was able to access some beautiful and relaxed sound!

Warren Jones was here this week. He has such wonderful musical ideas. Masterclasses with him are always eye-opening.

We also started Postcard rehearsals and they are going really well. It is a challenge hearing all of the voices and putting your harmony in as well, you just have to be very concentrated!

Well Week two is almost over and it has been fabulous. Week two has truly flown by it seems!

Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment