Total Pageviews

Friday, August 19, 2011

Countdown is on...

Well it is my birthday officially and seeing as I sing almost every year on my birthday, why break the tradition?! I really am quite happy to sing on my birthday and especially this year! This year we will be having our dress rehearsal with the San Francisco Opera Orchestra on the mainstage of the War Memorial Building from 6:30-9:30. I believe it is a some-what open dress rehearsal for some donors, and I just can't wait!!

I will write a wrap up post once I am home and let all of the information settle in on how everything was here....but in two words... Merola was mind blowing. I have truly learned more than I could ever imagine here, and I now know so much about my own voice and who I want to be as a performer. I couldn't be happier!

Plus, San Francisco is an amazing city!

No comments:

Post a Comment