Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I thought I knew what tired was....

People say you don't know what it is like to be tired until you have a baby, but I am pretty sure I know it. I have felt it this week.

Traveling is just plain tiring. I have been NON STOP for the past few weeks and I crave a day in my bed. Watching movies. Thinking about nothing. Even just practicing without a deadline. I am trying to please everyone else in my life and I realize thats not helping me.

Lesson learned. When trying to learn extremely hard music. Do only that. Nothing else. I would rather eat peanut butter for a month than do what I am doing right now.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Keep going. This is my motto for the next month or so.

I wish I was going on a cruise this year.

Dear Opera Gods, or producers or whoever. Please produce more concerts on boats! ;)

Have a great week.

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment