Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Moving onwards

When you have opening night and then closing night you don't have those bumps of low energy.

So today, I am moving on to the next frame of mind... Merola!! I am so excited to be getting ready to go. I am packing this year with a good idea of what I will need (which is helpful.. so that this year I don't have to call home for warmer clothes! ha!)

My top 10 list of things that I am looking forward to in San Francisco: (in no particular order)

1. Amazing produce... wow. You can actually eat the 100 mile diet and be pleased!
2. Blue bottle coffee. I am not even a huge coffee drinker, but wow...
3. Seeing my old friends from last year Merolini!!
4. Working with an amazing Faculty, Staff and Colleagues
5. Amici di Merola picnics!
6. The pizza right by Dolores Park.. I can't remember the name of the place..
7. The views
8. The hills... they do the body good even though we curse them often
9. Papaya salad... I know where to get one when I need it
10. Window shopping

Now it is time to get up and continue memorizing....


Have a lovely day.

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment