Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Getting "pumped up"

Happy Spring!!

To those who spring brings nasal congestion and itchy eyes, well I am sorry! But for me this year, miraculously, that is NOT the case!

This spring has been a little nuts though in every other aspect. I was finishing up shows of carmen, while rehearsing for Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail, and Postcard while teaching, working and heading to new york for auditions. There was one week that I thought I was sure to get to sick, but I have made it out alive.

I am now in rehearsals for Blondchen, and at the same time running to the practice room to continue memorizing Postcard. There are high G's in this role that I am determined to make beautiful, although they feel just slightly screechy at this point... words and high g's should not be combined! I'd like to buy a vowel please..

Just a quick note tonight, as I am heading to my new love... Moksha yoga. Really any type of yoga keeps me happy though...

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment