Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New York in December

Wow, what a festive place around the holidays. I thought New York was lovely, but this is the first time with all of the pretty white lights, smells of christmas trees. I am loving NY!

That being said New York at this time of year is like being at the mall, which can be very tiring. I had an audition this morning, shopped around a bit for some gifts and then met with a friend around the park. Thats not a crazy day in terms of my normal life- but in New York it can truly tire even the youngest of hearts.

I had some wonderful auditions here this time and again have more exciting news to announce when I am allowed to announce! When you get wonderful things in this business you often have to keep it quiet until things are officially on paper- or in some cases when the season is announced. phew! Its sometimes hard to hold the excitement in, but alas, you can tell only your nearest and dearest so that the word doesn't leak!

Anyway, I would have to say that these last two times have been worth all the hustle and bustle. I am officially on holidays... well except for the two concerts I need to be learning... make that three...  but for tonight- it is a night off!!

Happy Holidays to one and all!

Suzanne

PS. there will be a new headshot soon, so stay tuned! (Im having a hard time deciding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment