Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Home for the Holidays

Finally back East!!

Tonight I finished the programs for my two concerts here in Dartmouth and Halifax. Phew it can be a lot of work, but it sure is fun at the same time! The first concert is a compilation of Religious Christmas tunes and I will be performing with my fiance, my mom and my dad (my musical family!!) and the second one is a more traditional recital style concert with works by Rossini, Mozart, Faure, Strauss, Barber and the list goes on!

If you are reading this and you are in town, come on out!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

"Home for the Holidays"
Woodlawn United Church
December 22, 2011 at 7pm
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia


OR


"Boundless, a recital"
Lilian Piercy Hall
Maritime Conservatory of Performing Arts
Chebucto Rd
December 27, 2011 at 2pm
Halifax, Nova Scotia

No comments:

Post a Comment