Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to "real life"

I am feeling a little nostalgic today I suppose about life.

I have been very busy the past few weeks trying to balance teaching, exercise, friends, learning music, preparing an opera and a gala. I am now finally taking a breather and can say that it was fabulous.

I have met wonderful people from around the world, made new connections to teachers and coaches, I have also turned a year older...

I now have a bit of time to let life soak in and dive into my concert repertoire as it is coming up in five weeks! I am very much looking forward to it, and love the music that I have decided to prepare for it. J. Strauss, R. Strauss, Poulenc, Mozart and a little Maritime Surprise at the end!

Thank you to the ICAV family and to all of my new colleagues and friends. You keep me going. Thank you!

I have attached a photo taken by Pierre-Etienne Bergeron of me singing "Glitter and be Gay" from Candide by Bernstein




No comments:

Post a Comment