Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Madness..

Morning!

Today is spring forward, so really it feels like an hour earlier, and I went to bed late... why do I feel so awake? Mystery....

Anyway, just thought I would write a quick little note to say that Dead Man Walking at Opera de Montreal was AMAZING. I was so impressed by the production, singing.. the whole gamut. I went to it the other night and I believe it was one of the best productions I have seen... EVER! Congrats to all who are involved.

March is all about learning new repertoire and spring cleaning! I am so happy to be settled a bit in Montreal and to really feel at home for a while. I almost feel this post should be named "March Calmness" because the more I am here, the happier I am! I have been away so much in the past year that its so nice to unpack and stay a while. Even the quick trip to NYC doesn't seem so bad when you know your things and home are waiting for you when you get home.

Happy Spring everyone!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment